Sunday, May 08, 2005

Scoop! first Philadelphia Story photo

This is from Dacey, a Kevin Spacey fan, who went to see The Philadelphia Story on the first night. She reports that Ms Ehle was ok but seemed tense.

Photo: Ms Ehle at the stage door wearing a hat

If other people have stage door photos and want to share, please e-mail them to me at jenniferehle AT gmail DOT com.

For the Legacy-Unleashed people I posted to, here are a few photos of your man. The whole batch will be sent to you all tomorrow when I can get broadband access (the files are huge).

TPS 55
TPS30
NA84
NA35

[edit] Kevin Spacey fans: I've sent the photos to Liss of DrivingMrSpacey, who is prettying them up and posting them at her site.

[edit #2] Kevin Spacey fans: tried to upload to Legacy, but there are too many for Yahoo to handle. Watch Liss' site.

[edit #3] Scratch that, I think I figured it out. Try my Yahoo Briefcase. Post in the comments if it doesn't work for you.

No comments: