Monday, March 13, 2006

Nothin' Like a Dame stage door

Thanks to Kerry who posted this in one of the comments below. It's reproduced here in case people don't read the comments.

Hey I just thought I post a little stage door encounter -after the Nothin' Like A Dame show. I stumbled onto this site about two days before the show and as a Ms. Ehle fan thought I should go see it. I was actually looking up trivia about The River King - which I had just watched. Anyway, the show was extremely good and I had a lot of fun. Afterwards I waited to get an autograph and she was extremely polite. This is considering the fact I had planned on being very cool and casual but when push came to shove I barely got the words out to ask for her autograph!! Ms. Ehle is the only celebrity I have ever met let alone tried to encounter. The whole time I was overcome with the thought "WOW she's really tall." As a note - be prepared if you meet her - she's really tall! Her mother was equally as pleasant and now I have some very nice pictures!

...as an extra tidbit Rosemary Harris asked me which direction 8th Ave was after taking a picture with her --- they were headed to the cast party.

She also sent in these fab photos and adds:

If you make captions for [the photos] you should reference the fact that I was a complete studdering fool (couldn't even look her in the eye) and my entire family now makes fun of me. Well worth it though.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Lucky gal! Thanks for sharing. Did she give any more details--did she ask Jennifer any questions?

T said...

I asked her, and she said she didn't ask any questions.