- Calling all P&P loving Californians: Today, August 4th, there will be a Pride and Prejudice picnic and dance at Lincoln Park in Alameda, CA. Besides a "full afternoon of 18th and early 19th century English country dances and waltzes," the event will feature "cards (both Whist and Speculation), singing (including a period round and catch sing-a-long), witty conversation, and elegant flirtation." Sounds like a hoot. Go to Lady Jane's post for more information.
- At Voyages of a Steampunk Physician's blog, you can vote for your favorite film adaptation of Pride and Prejudice (ahem, the '95 BBC miniseries).
- In keeping with this theme, Eat Your Broccoli reviews and compares the '95 miniseries and the '05 feature film (even if "comparisons are odious").
- Green-Eyed Mystic has some Jennifer Ehle love and also mentions our very own Fan Interview and blog.
- There are lots of Rosemary Harris goodies at Ebay, including several signed photos and a few press photo transparencies.
This might possibly have been the shortest post ever...I hope the zinnias are coming along nicely.